The Progressive® Insurance World Fishing & Outdoor Expo —Your customers will be here. Will you?
Wondering how to best market your company and products to today's consumers? Wondering where your next sale is coming from? We can help!
Exhibiting at the Progressive® Insurance World Fishing & Outdoor Expo is a cost-effective way to promote your products and services. The show's mix of products, education, attractions and entertainment draws a highly targeted audience of boaters, fishermen, hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. It's an experiential marketplace that connects with people in a way no other form of marketing can, and lets you reach prospects at the best time to make a sale—when they are looking!
- Average 3-year attendance of 18,032
- 60% said their primary reason to attend was "to buy"
- 84% of attendees made a purchase.
Source: 2019 post show attendee survey.
- Metro New York City market - 14.5 million people within a 30 minute drive from the show.
- New York/Northern NJ/Long Island market - 21.2 million people - Ranked #1 in the nation!
- Tri-state area license holders - 800,000+ fishing and 750,000+ hunting.
- Attendance comes from a four-state area (NY, PA, NJ & CT) - 200+ mile radius from the show.
- More than 1.6 million sporting enthusiasts in the market.
- Median household income - $46,463.
- Buying power of $362.1 billion - Ranked #2 in the nation!
- Conveniently located in Rockland County, NY - a short drive from New York City.
- Ten-minute drive from the Tappan Zee bridge.
- Minutes from the New York Thruway (I-87) via Exit 14B.
- Easily accessible from all directions and major highways.
- 100,000+ square feet of exhibit space.
- Well lit, easily accessible, high ceilings.
- Exhibit space all on one level.
- Three major freight doors.
- Overhead freight door dimensions: 10'2" high x 15'5" wide.
- Easy move-in and move-out.
- Free on-site parking for 4,000+ vehicles.
- 24-hour security
- Exhibitor lounge (hot & cold meals).
- All day cleaning of aisles and public areas.
- Exhibitors may install and dismantle their own displays.
- Electric & phone service available at additional charge.
- Dozens of hotels within 5-10 miles of the RCC Field House.
MEET OUR AUDIENCE
NMMA boat and sport shows attract a highly qualified audience of engaged, motivated boating and outdoor enthusiasts.
3-year average attendance
are repeat visitors
came "to buy"
made a purchase at the show
This is what our past exhibitors have to say:
“Nice job and a great show! We wanted to say thanks for making it possible for us to exhibit at the Suffern show. We have a better than average understanding of what it takes to present one of these shows and Suffern was a job well done by all. We enjoyed the event completely and were very pleased with the amount of interest we received. We are as sure as we can be, short of having a deposit in our hands that we will write business as a result of our presence there."
- Carroll & Lila Ware, Fins and Furs Adventures
“Garmin did three of the four Eastern Consumer Shows (Chicago, New York & Philadelphia). They have great seminars to educate the consumer, target their marketing to bring in the right audience, and produce well run events. We handed out a TON of brochures and plan on returning in 2015."
- Mark McQuown, Regional Sales Manager, Garmin
“Great show in Suffern. Thanks again. My website traffic more than tripled Sunday and even aside from that, great group of people."- Eddie Johns, K.B. White
“The Eastern Consumer Shows are a very important part of Daiwa’s marketing presence. It is one thing to see pictures of a product online or in a catalog but these shows put our products in the hands of our target audience, the anglers. The shows are very well organized, promoted heavily, and as a result, receive tremendous traffic. We plan to participate in their shows every year. "
- Curt Arakawa, Marketing Manager, Daiwa Corporation