The Progressive® Insurance World Fishing & Outdoor Expo —Your customers will be here. Will you?
Wondering how to best market your company and products to today’s consumers? Wondering where your next sale is coming from? We can help!
Exhibiting at the Progressive® Insurance World Fishing & Outdoor Expo is a cost-effective way to promote your products and services. The show’s mix of products, education, attractions and entertainment draws a highly targeted audience of boaters, fishermen, hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. It’s an experiential marketplace that connects with people in a way no other form of marketing can, and lets you reach prospects at the best time to make a sale—when they are looking!
Average 3-year attendance of 18,032
60% said their primary reason to attend was "to buy"
84% of attendees made a purchase.
- Metro New York City market – 14.5 million people within a 30 minute drive from the show.
- New York/Northern NJ/Long Island market – 21.2 million people – Ranked #1 in the nation!
- Tri-state area license holders – 800,000+ fishing and 750,000+ hunting.
- Attendance comes from a four-state area (NY, PA, NJ & CT) – 200+ mile radius from the show.
- More than 1.6 million sporting enthusiasts in the market.
- Median household income – $46,463.
- Buying power of $362.1 billion – Ranked #2 in the nation!
- Conveniently located in Rockland County, NY – a short drive from New York City.
- Ten-minute drive from the Tappan Zee bridge.
- Minutes from the New York Thruway (I-87) via Exit 14B.
- Easily accessible from all directions and major highways.
- 100,000+ square feet of exhibit space.
- Well lit, easily accessible, high ceilings.
- Exhibit space all on one level.convention center
- Three major freight doors.
- Overhead freight door dimensions: 10’2″ high x 15’5″ wide.
- Easy move-in and move-out.
- Free on-site parking for 4,000+ vehicles.
- 24-hour security
- Exhibitor lounge (hot & cold meals).
- All day cleaning of aisles and public areas.
- Exhibitors may install and dismantle their own displays.
- Electric & phone service available at additional charge.
- Dozens of hotels within 5-10 miles of the RCC Field House.
Meet Our Audience
Sportshows attract a highly qualified audience of engaged, motivated boating and outdoor enthusiasts.
3-year average attendance